Features & Benefits
Natural hair, extensions, braids, twists, locks, and eclectic hair styles are today's common styles of hair. Due to the complexity of these types of hair styles it can be difficult to dry the scalp when you wash your hair wearing confined hair styles. The Weave Dryer® is designed to deliver airflow quickly to gently dry the scalp completely. Once the nozzle is attached to any traditional sized blow dryer it delivers air into the style eliminate the worry of bacterial growth, the hair beginning to smell, and the possibility of hair loss from infection and irritation, or simply having wet hair on your scalp.
Keep your hair healthy all the way to its roots with the Weave Dryer®!
1. Open the adjustable band with a screwdriver.
2. Insert the barrel of the hair blow dryer onto the end of the Weave Dryer® adapter. Second band is provided for smaller barrel blow dryers. The additional band contains a slit for flexibility.
3. Tighten the adjustable band with a screwdriver to secure the Weave Dryer® adapter.
4. Turn the hand-held hair blow dryer on.
5. Set the heat to cool or low temperature.
6. Cool and low temperatures are only recommended.
7. These temperatures are gentler on natural hair and will reinforce all the benefits of using the Weave Dryer® adapter.
8. Do not use the nozzle on more than low heat!!
9. Using any other temperature can cause overheating can cause burning to the scalp, damage to the hair, scalp, hair dryer and the Weave Dryer® adapter.
10. The Weave Dryer® is configured for maintenance only and is not recommended to be used in freshly weaved hair.
11. Begin by sliding the elongated tubes with the holes facing up of the Weave Dryer® adapter into the hair near the scalp in sections.
12. Repeat the sliding process into various sections to dry all the hair.
13. Always ensure the elongated tube side with the holes are facing up always when sliding into the hair to prevent burning the scalp.
14. To remove the Weave Dryer® adapter, un-tighten the adjustable band, grasp above the band and pull gently to separate from the hair dryer.